Returns & Exchanges
14 day no quibble money-back guarantee
We offer all of our customers (excluding retailers) a 14-day â€œno quibbleâ€ money-back returns policy. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your Lucinda King jewellery or watch, you may return it unworn and in its original presentation packaging, and within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. This policy does not apply to earrings (for hygiene reasons), soldered and engraved items, or vouchers (whether physical vouchers or e-vouchers), which cannot be returned (this does not affect your statutory rights).Â
Returns may be subject to postage charge, depending on circumstance.
Important information about all returns:
- Only items purchased through Lucinda King directly (via website, phone or mail order) can be returned here. Any item/s purchased via a Lucinda King stockist should be returned to the stockist.
- However, if you bought your item on holiday or the shop you bought it from has closed down or moved out of your area, you can send it back to us.
- You are responsible for arranging and funding any return. Where the item is faulty or dispatched in error, Lucinda King will only reimburse returns made within the UK (excluding International) after the item(s) has been assessed by us.Where items are deemed not faulty and we are unable to refund, and it is outside of 14-day period or warranty, we will return to customer by courier and Lucinda King will not accept responsibility if the item is lost in transit or customer refuses to accept delivery of goods. If returning a parcel to us from outside of the UK, it is the responsibility of the customer to pay own shipping costs and any duties and taxes that may arise.
- When returning items you must obtain proof of posting as we cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit. Furthermore, returns must be made via a secure postal service method which carries a level of adequate insurance cover.
- If you are returning proof of purchase with your item, it is advisable to only send copies as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to return any original documents.
- A refund of the price of the goods will be issued once all the criteria above is met. The original method of payment for the purchase will be credited. If there are any problems with your refund, a member of our customer care team will contact you. Please note that any funds due should appear on your bank statement within 5-10 working days. (Please note that refund times are dictated by the card issuers and are outside our control).
- Jewellery must be returned in its entirety, such as a pendant with a chain, both earrings, etc.
- If you are returning jewellery for repair, it is advisable that you do not return it in the original packaging as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to return this.
- Please note that vouchersÂ (whether physical vouchers or e-vouchers) cannot be refunded.
Whether you wish to return, exchange, service or repair your item(s), you can call us on 0844 822 6139 to arange return.